Join Wingnut at Keiser University!
Keiser University is having hands on demonstrations from the Biomedical Lab, Nursing, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, and Medical Assisting along with having hot dogs and beverages.
Keiser University will have a bounce house available for little ones to enjoy while walking through the campus"The idea for this open house to have an opportunity to experience/explore through hands on activities a career that you are interested in. The event will provide the chance to speak with people who are in the field along with current students who have made the decision to pursue their new career interest. We want to grow our students’ success (the theme of this one) and focus springing into a new career that will provide a person with fulfillment.
- Sports Medicine will be doing BMI tests to demonstrate how they interact with clients in their field.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography will allowing people interested in the field to actually do some scans so that they can get a feel for the work environment.
- Nursing will have open labs to show what is like to work with patients.
- Medical Assisting will be conducting some lab tests to show what they do as well.
- Biomedical Sciences will host a DNA lab that will allow for a participant to create a DNA Necklace using their own DNA swab.
- Culinary Arts will be conducting cooking demonstrations to show what it takes to execute a preplanned recipe."