Aside from her killer style and slew of No. 1 hits, Rihanna has become equally well known for her savage comebacks — and rightfully so. Scroll on to check out 17 of Rihanna’s best responses to her worst haters.
1. According to Diplo, Rihanna told him his track “Lean On” sounded “like a reggae song at an airport.”
2. After the initial Diplo story first broke, Rihanna offered a half-hearted apology on Twitter, writing, “#DutyFree 😂😂😂 My bad @diplo.”
3. That time Matt Barnes alluded to dating her so she posted a video of him from TMZ to Instagram with the caption: "#bishwhere #thedevilisaliar #shesnotthatintoyou #shesnotintoyouatall #shesneverevenmetyou #thisactuallyhurtmyfeelings #defamationofcharacter."
4. Rihanna quit Instagram after the photo-sharing app disabled her account when she posted a topless photo from a magazine spread she did.
5. When someone claimed to have the same bikini as Rihanna, she responded to the photo and wrote, “That’s not the same but K.”
6. Rihanna and Ciara got into in back in 2011, when Ciara admitted during an episode of E!’s “Fashion Police” that Rihanna “wasn’t the nicest” when the two met. Rihanna clapped back on Twitter, saying, “My bad Ci, did I forget to tip you?” Things ultimately came to a head when Rihanna responded yet again to another Ciara quip (“Trust me Rhianna [sic] u don’t want to see me on or off the stage”) with: “Good luck with bookin that stage u speak of.” They made up shortly after.
7. Rihanna responded to body shamers with a meme on Instagram of Gucci Mane’s fluctuating weight which read: “If you can’t handle me at my 2007 Gucci Mane, you don’t deserve me at my 2017 Gucci Mane.”
8. Rihanna once posted a photo of text to Instagram that said, “None of my exes are married or in happy relationships so it’s safe to say that I wasn’t da problem lol.”
10. Her response to Kendall Jenner tweeting, “If Rihanna doesn’t perform Complicated tomorrow I’m gunna be very upset #FaveSong!” was: "Don't come then."
11. At her 2014 Rogue Man fragrance report, she responded to a report who asked her was she was looking for next in a man with: “I’m not looking for a man, let’s start there.”
12. After a fan commented on Rihanna’s Instagram, suggesting she stop flaunting her wealth and give a Prada bag to the less fortunate, Rihanna responded: “My Prada shoes that I spent nothing on can’t stop anyone from dying! However the $100,000 I just sent to the Philippines will! Now eject reject witcho ratchet ass, begging for purses! FOH!”
13. A fan commented on an IG post: “u used to look healthy, wats happen? See in in barbados on Nov 1st. Kisses,” to which Rih replied, “maybe u shouldn’t come all the way to Barbados just to see my unhealthy ass, especially if you’re paying!”
14. “CBS you pulled my song last week, now you wanna slide it back in this Thursday? NO, F**k you! Y’all are sad for penalizing me for this,” she wrote on Twitter, after the network opted against playing “Run This Town,” her track with Kanye West and JAY-Z, during Monday night football. The decision was made shortly after video showing NFL star Ray Rice punching his girlfriend in an elevator leaked online, and likely had to do with the fact that Rihanna also suffered from domestic abuse at the hands of her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
15. “Boys will be boys!!! Cause they can’t be men,” she once tweeted.
16. “You be the type that’ll fall in love, I be the type that be giving a f*******k,” she wrote on Twitter.
17. After a fan criticized one of her live performances, RiRi succinctly clapped back on Instagram with: “don’t notice u left I’m sorry!”
PHOTOS: Getty Images