- Wonder Woman - You can choose from the classic Lynda Cartercostume or update to the modern metallic Gal Gadot look and you can’t go wrong either way.
- Cookie Lyon from “Empire” - She knows what she wants and won’t take no for an answer, so we’re thinking head-to-toe cheetah print, a faux fur and plenty of diamonds and bling.
- Peggy Olson or Joan Holloway from “Mad Men” - When you want to go retro, these strong female characters are perfect.
- Beatrix Kiddo from “Kill Bill” - To recreate Uma’s iconic role, you’ll need that famous yellow jumpsuit, maybe a sword, and the attitude that goes with being that powerful.
- Elle Woods from “Legally Blonde” - She’s the classic example of not judging a book by its cover and to dress up as her you’ll want lots of pink.
- Buffy Summers - She may dress like a normal high school student, but Buffy’s a strong, capable hero in those leather pants.
- Princess Leia/General Leia - You can go old school or make it contemporary with a General Leia look, either way you’re a princess who can totally rescue herself.
Source: Hello Giggles