A mom in Colorado took to Facebook to warn other moms about the danger front loading washing machines can be to your kids.
Her daughter got trapped in the machine as it started to fill up with water. Luckily they got her out and she is okay...however things like this can happen.
Realizing she would be criticized by pretty much everyone on the internet for not keeping a better eye on her kid, she posted her story anyway in hopes that other moms will not make the same mistakes:
“Shaming the mom doesn’t do anyone any good. We need to be open and honest about our mistakes to help one another keep our kids safe. And trust me, that mom is already beating herself up enough.”