Krispy Kreme's Holiday Doughnuts are HERE!! And they even have an Ugly Christmas Sweater one too! Here's what we get to look forward to this holiday season:
- The Cinnamon Swirl Doughnut - It’s kind of like an inside out cinnamon roll, made with a classic doughnut, tossed in cinnamon sugar, and topped with ribbons of cream cheese icing and cinnamon icing.
- The Ugly Sweater Doughnut - They say this one is a “take on the festive ugly sweater trend” and it’s dipped in green icing, sprinkled with confetti, and “decorated with over-the-top reindeer and penguin candy pieces.”
- The Santa Belly Doughnut - This one’s making a comeback this year and it’s a chocolate Kreme-filled shell topped with red icing and decorated to look like Santa’s belly.
- The Holiday Plaid Doughnut - It’s an original glazed doughnut with a festive red and green plaid design.
- And finally, the Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles Doughnut - The name really says it all.
Source: Food and Wine