St. Patty's Day is this weekend! No doubt we're gonna celebrate, so if you're looking for deals and freebies...here's where to find them!
- Applebee’s- The drink of the month for March is the $2 Absolut Rainbow Punch, made with Absolut vodka, green apple, lemon and ginger syrups, and it even comes with a candy rainbow.
- Bill’s Bar & Burger- They’re celebrating St. Paddy’s Day with a limited-edition Pot o’ Gold milkshake, which is a vanilla shake with caramel syrup, vanilla icing, and Lucky Charms cereal. And you can make yours boozy by spiking it with a shot of Jameson Irish Whiskey.
- Bruegger’s Bagels- Come get your seasonal shamrock bagels today through Sunday.
- California Pizza Kitchen- Sip on $5 mule cocktails made with Jameson Irish Whiskey on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Chili’s- Their margarita of the month is the Lucky Jameson, made with...what else? Jameson whiskey, Lunazul Tequila, Triple Sec and fresh sour mix, and it’s just $5.
- Drizly- The alcohol shopping app andwebsitethat delivers beer, wine, and liquor is running a promo for St. Paddy’s Day. New users can save $5 on any delivery order through Sunday with the promo code STPADDYS19.
- Dunkin’- Their Irish Creme coffee drinks have made a comeback after a few years and all throughout March they’re serving medium iced coffees for just $2 between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Krispy Kreme- Those famous Original Glazed Doughnuts are going green this weekend for the holiday and when you come pick up a box of green goodies, you might win a “Golden Dozen Pass.” Today through Sunday, multiple winners at each participating location will win a free dozen glazed doughnuts a month, for a whole year!
- Tim Hortons- To celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, they’ve got a four-leaf Clover Donut. Each heart-shaped doughnut comes with cream filling and it’s topped with white fondant and festive green sprinkles and the four-pack is only $4.49.