Starting Wednesday, Whole Foods is cutting prices on over 500 items throughout the store. There's even more good news! Amazon Prime members will save more too. Whole Foods will feature exclusive Prime member deals on a weekly rotating basis.
Here are just some deals you could see in April:
- Organic asparagus: $2.99/lb, save $2
- Organic strawberries: $2.99/lb, save $2
- Spiral sliced ham: $3.99/lb, save at least 33%
- Fresh wild-caught halibut fillet: $16.99/lb, save at least 35%
- 35% off all Justin's brand products
- $20 off Vega One Organic Shakes (24.3-26.9 oz. sizes only)
- 40% off all Kite Hill plant-based products
- 35% off all Epic brand products
- 20% off prepared sandwiches and wraps
Read more here!