Woman Dies After Contracting Flesh Eating Bacteria On Florida Beach

Such a sad story. Lynn Fleming apparently stumbled and cut her shin while she was walking in the water along Coquina Beach on June 10. The cut was only about three quarters of an inch long.

Her leg started getting swollen and turning black a few days later, so her family rushed to the hospital. Doctors diagnosed her with the flesh-eating bacteria and after a week and a half of treatment, she died.

Unfortunately, this isn't the first time it's happened.

This bacteria usually resides in warmer waters like the Gulf of Mexico, but it’s now made its way up the East Coast due to increasingly warm water temperatures according to researchers.

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

 
 
Kevin Campbell

Kevin Campbell

Want to know more about Kevin Campbell? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Kiss 95.1! Read more

title

Content Goes Here